Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ty's prayers...



So... Ty has been saying his own prayers before bed each night the last couple of weeks and sometimes even wants to before he takes his afternoon nap... so cute... and this was his prayer last night...

"Heavenly Father, thank you for mommy, thank you for daddy, thank you for mommies baby brother, thank you for Ty, thank you for grandma and papa, thank you for cougars, thank you for basketball, thank you for cosmo (BYU's Mascot), please bless Ty sleep good... Jesus... AMEN!!"

Ha ha ha... maybe it's because he's mine little man but I thought this was hilarious... and so sweet at the same time.

Also... he has a book that has a picture of a cougar in it and whenever he gets to that picture he says, "GOOOO... Cougars!" ... So funny... it's on the video.

His dad hasn't been teaching him anything about being a BYU fan :)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my Ty! That is hilarous, he is blue through and through with no help from Drew I'm sure :)

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

SOOO cute that he says his prayers!! he says : "I found it" just like Leia, one of my favorite things 2 year olds say.

Julia Murphy said...

I don't think Ty could get any sweeter! I love his little prayers and you can really tell what and who is important to him. Thanks for posting the video - I love seeing him in action!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute! Ty is so funny and such a good coug fan!! I am sure his dad is so proud.

The McBrides said...

that is so so sweet! I love your little cougar fan!

Shauna said...

Way to go on saying your own prayer little Ty guy! I love his "go cougers" definitely like father like son. Boston saw his video and has been talking about seeing Ty all day--wish you lived closer!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! He is such a stud. I'm sure daddy is very proud too!!