Thursday, February 18, 2010

Danny's Blessing



We blessed Danny on Sunday and Drew did a beautiful job of it. ...and he didn't change his name to Jimmer... I was a little nervous and very relieved when he said Danny Drew :) My parents and Alina as well as my brother Ryan and his family came out here from Cali and it was so great to have them here for the week as well as for the blessing. We had our small town home crammed with over 60 people... and had a great time with all our family and friends. Danny looked so handsome and grown up in his little white suit and it was a perfect way to spend Valentines Day.

11 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Drew did an awesome job! He looks adorable in his suit, I can't believe how big he is getting:)Thanks for the yummy food too!!

Shauna said...

What a special day! I wish we lived closer, to share in those occasions. Danny is changing so much and looks so handsome in his little suit! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Julia Murphy said...

What a relief! So glad it was such a great day - wished we lived closer. I can't imagine your place with so many people - sounds like tons of fun.

Miss you and love you.

The McBrides said...

Thanks for the great food, everything was so nice, you guys did a wonderful job! I loved Danny in his little blessing outfit!

LuCDay said...

I'm so glad the blessing was the weekend I was coming down. It was good seeing you and your cute little family!

Alisa said...

What a darling bunch!

crookstons said...

Drew did do a great job! Thanks for inviting us! Lunch was wonderful! I still need to come see Danny so I can hold him... I only caught a glimpse of him but he is adorable!

Kristan Carter said...

He is adorable...I love the little white suit...and yes what a perfect day to spend valentines..

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations little Danny! Your boys are so sweet, it makes me hopeful that mine will relate as well together.
Keep those pictures coming!

Cyndi said...

Celeste, you are richly blessed with a good husband and two adorable boys. Miss you. It's raining in Arcata....

Jody said...

Is it weird to say that Danny looks a little like Ty? :)

By the way, I love the picture at the top of your blog. Very fitting for a family with 2 small boys.