We went to Six Flags one day with everyone and had a great time... I need another day there to do all the rides! Ty and Drew rode an elephant while we were there and also had a tug a war with an elephant. Ty was in heaven.
I always love going home... it had been a year since I was home! And a week just wasn't enough time.

5 comments:
How fun! I remeber riding the elephant at the Hogel Zoo when I was a kid! I loved it! That is so neat that Ty got to do that!
My boys were looking at the pictures and screaming "Ty! Danny! Emma!" They miss you all so much!!!
P.S. I did find it funny you call California "Cali", as I've noticed only people from Utah call it that... :)
Donna... that is a song... sung by a rapper... from California
Looks like you had a good time!!! The tug of war with elephant is way cool. Colin would have died!!!!
what a fun trip! Looks like everyone had a great time, I agree that one week is NEVER enough! Glad you survived the drive!
Post a Comment