Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Photo










SO... I've been really wanting to do this for sometime now. My great friend Sarah takes a photo of her girls every sunday and its so fun... I want to start the same thing. But her pictures always turn out so great... and she has 4 girls she is capturing in a photo! These were our attempts... some on the couch that quickly moved to the floor... can't get these boys to hold still for more than 2 seconds!

5 comments:

Garbett Family said...

Where did you get those sweater vests??? I want them!

Sarie said...

Celeste you are AWESOME. I thought about you yesterday... thought about how you should come over at least once a week so we can be besties like we always have been before. Love you to death. xoxoxo

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

cute idae!!As always the boys are adorable:)

crookstons said...

Cute mathcing outfits!! They look so cute!!

Christi said...

What handsome boys!!!!!!