Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It's a ....


Boy!
# 3 is on it's way and we are excited. Drew has named him Jimmer... since conception that is :) We still have a few months to really decide. ... although I have always thought the name was really cute.

I am super happy and relived that the little guy is healthy as can be and that everything looks great!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

So happy for you! Congratulations!

ETCK said...

Congrats! You're going to be an expert at raising boys! If I ever have one I'll give you a call. :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So exciting! Can't wait to meet Jimmer

Tenley said...

How fun! Your family will be so busy. I can't imagine 3 little boys, but life will always be exciting. I am thrilled for you guys!

Kelly said...

I love it! Jimmer is a perfect name for a boy in your family! So excited for you. Boys are the best!