Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ahhhh Summer might finally be here






He's a little fish... he'd stay in the water swimming all day if you'd let him.
Ready.
Set.
Go!
We took the boys out on the lake last night... might be my last chance to get out on the lake before this baby comes! We had a great time and I loved seeing my boys out on the water. Danny on the EZ ski and perfectly content just sitting there and then Ty getting on the ski! He did so great no tears or anything. Except we couldn't get him to actually stand up... he was squatted like this the entire time... till we stopped the boat... what a little stud. So proud of my boys!

My good camera died this week... was pulled off the counter. So the photos aren't to great, but we do what we can... $200.00 to fix my camera!!! Ughhh..... and Drew is not going to be willing to pay it I just know it! I might be calling to borrow a camera when this baby comes!

1 comments:

The McBrides said...

How Fun! I am so impressed that the boys love the water so much and that Ty is already skiing! Boating is such a fun part of Summer, glad its finally here too!