I have been so terrible about blogging and about reading other peoples blogs... why didn't anyone tell me that the third baby puts you a bit over the edge! I know this is the only way my parents can see updates on the little guys so I really need to get better.
Jimmer is starting to get some personality and it's been fun to see. He still likes to sleep a lot... during the day... wish it were that way at night! But he is a good baby and gets lots of hugs and kisses through out the day from his brothers. We are feeling pretty crammed in our town home and are building a new home that should be finished in October... yeah! and my sister who has been living with us for the past year will be moving out soon. ... it will be nice to have some room and a yard for these kiddos!
What Ty and Danny are up to.

5 comments:
Yeah, judging from that last photo you definitely need a yard...
I love the picture of all three boys in their BYU garb, its like they say "start em young, raise em right!" (that is actually what it sais on Halle and Carter's LSU shirts) Are you sure you guys want to move? its not too late to back out and stick around here for a few more years!
Love the pantry picture. You definitely have your hands full and when the time comes that I have three, I hope you shower me with advice. :) Wish you weren't leaving! We're going to miss you so much.
Three IS hard, Celeste! Think zone defense! Jimmer is darling, he looks like a Richardson. You are very blessed. Good luck with the move. xoxo
I feel your pain Celeste! I'm SOOOO excited for you to move to a new house this month! My old blog got deleted by accident- my new one is trenterandloulou.blogspot.com
Your boys are darling! Congrats on #3!!!
Post a Comment