Saturday, January 07, 2012

Ty's treadmill accident and my new mud room!



Learn from my mistake... don't let your kids run on the treadmill no matter how much they beg you. Cause when they trip and fall this is what happens! His poor little face... he has been such a good sport about it though. I'm hoping it doesn't scar or I will feel even more guilty!
My broken toes and a really sore foot!

Our Laundry room is right where you walk in from the garage so for Christmas Drew built me some cabinets over the washer and dryer to store or winter snow clothes in bins and a mud room! I LOVE it! I drew him a picture of what I wanted and he delivered above and beyond! A hidden talent that I need to take advantage of more often!

2 comments:

The McBrides said...

poor little ty guy! I had a treadmill accident as a kid and it was so scary, so glad he is ok! And that mudroom is TO DIE FOR!

Alisa said...

Poor guy! I had an accident like that a few years ago because I thought the "emergency" shut-off clip didn't apply to me. Oh, how we learn from our mistakes! I look forward to seeing your new place someday.