Saturday, January 10, 2009

There's no wrong way to eat your fruit snacks... or is there?



This is an entire packet of fruit snacks and this is how he seriously eats fruit snacks every time. I don't think he even tastes them... he just swallows. ...if they had a fruit snack eating contest for toddlers he would totally take first place :)

... We do monitor him when he eats like this... just so you all know... we have to hand him one at a time. I discovered he could do this by handing him the packet so he could feed himself.

17 comments:

Jody said...

Haha, yikes! I hope you know the Heimlich!

Garbett Family said...

I've personally wittnessed this, several times. It is amazing! That's my nephew! :)

Ang said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Jack tries that, but he chokes and I have to pull them out of his mouth...

Jaimee said...

Too Funny! And I thought Jakobie was fast!

Hawkins Family said...

This made me laugh so hard! That is so dang cute!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

What a silly cute boy!!

ETCK said...

I love that video. It is so funny!!!

Leslie said...

That is UNREAL!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that. Ty is getting so big, what a handsome fella

Erin said...

Wow! He is too cute. He has such a fun little personality!

Brewer Family said...

That is amazing! Funniest thing I have ever seen! He is so cute!

Christi said...

Holy Moley!!! He doesn't like fruit snacks does he??? He is to cute!

Lindsay said...

Love it!

Erin Marriott said...

Okay, that's hilarious!! He is getting so big!! It was SO GOOD to see you!! Thanks for making such an effort to come and see us (along with my crazy directions, too ;)Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas, I love all your pictures!!

Mimi Nowland said...

Great video, bring on the fruit snack eating contest!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

O my gosh! I am going to pee my pants I am laughing so hard. I am glad you are there to supervise!

Kasey said...

Wow. That is amazing! Do you find them whole in his diaper?

Mindy said...

No freaking way!!!!! That is awesome.I love it!