No kidding! I couldn't believe when I let Khloe out this morning how much snow there was. 70 degrees to snow in 2 days. Crazy! I was so excited for spring!!
Just be glad you got a little break! I haven't seen a day above 40 degrees since October. But I agree. Snow in March is depressing no matter where you are.
I know this sounds crazy but I totally miss the snow!! I guess I'll get my fix when we are in Utah!! My biggest complaint in NC is the crazy heat and humidity, which will be here right around the corner. I'd rather be in sweaters and jeans all year, I know, I'm weird. In the summer, we're dripping wet, seriously it's so miserable! And not to mention I didn't even know that my hair was capable of getting all wavy and poofy, hahaha!! So I guess every place has it's downers. I need to call you!!!! I miss you so much!!
My life has never been better. Drew and I have been married for over 9 years now, we have super stud five year old Ty Guy and our energetic little three year old Danny Boy and giggly little one year old Jimmer!
Need a Home Loan or refinance? Please give Drew a call anytime... even if you just have mortgage related questions... he gives great advice. Drew has been doing mortgages for over 6 years and now runs a branch that is a referral based business... so any help would be greatly appreciated. Drew (801) 792-6670 or email him drew@elitepmre.com
10 comments:
I can't believe it's still snowing..I'm so sorry! It'll be spring soon enough I hope.
Seriously...why??
Because you need to move back to California... :) It's 78 and perfect here!
No kidding! I couldn't believe when I let Khloe out this morning how much snow there was. 70 degrees to snow in 2 days. Crazy! I was so excited for spring!!
Just be glad you got a little break! I haven't seen a day above 40 degrees since October. But I agree. Snow in March is depressing no matter where you are.
So I should pack my coat??
I know it is so sad! I hate it when we get into spring and then it snows:(
I'm so sad too!
I know this sounds crazy but I totally miss the snow!! I guess I'll get my fix when we are in Utah!! My biggest complaint in NC is the crazy heat and humidity, which will be here right around the corner. I'd rather be in sweaters and jeans all year, I know, I'm weird. In the summer, we're dripping wet, seriously it's so miserable! And not to mention I didn't even know that my hair was capable of getting all wavy and poofy, hahaha!! So I guess every place has it's downers. I need to call you!!!! I miss you so much!!
Post a Comment