Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Ty Guy

I had to get a few things on video that we think are pretty cute.

15 comments:

Ang said...

I can't believe how well he speaks!!! I wish Jack would mimic us as much as Ty is mimicking you!

LuCDay said...

He's so big! What a cutie, love the videos! :o)

Sarie said...

He is so cute! He talks good now, Celeste. I like hearing your voice too. I also read your post about that lady passing away. How sad. That kind of stuff just sticks with you.

becca said...

Ty is super cute! They grow up fast, don't they!

Nicki said...

Love this little video! Talmage and Ella watched it with me and tried to follow along-- they were VERY impressed with his range of body parts... they really only get nose, mouth and ears right now! I love Ty's cute little voice too!

Christi said...

My girls cannot wait to love on Ty!! I can't wait to snuggle him either. Next week!!!! I can't wait!

Debbie said...

He is so cute! And talking SO much!! Crue doesn't talk that much and definitely won't do things on command. It has to be his idea! What a cutie... Boys are so fun!

crookstons said...

Oh how fun! He is so cute Celeste! He is getting so big and talking so well! I love it! His little voice is so sweet!

Kristan Carter said...

So fun and so cute....Let's play come and visit me again...I love it.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I'm so impressed!! Leia can barely show her eyes and is only interested in 2 animals! I feel like she's so behind now!!! I can't wait to show her those videos though, I think she's really like them.
he seems so much more grown up since I last saw him...
oh, and I wanted to tell you, Leia got car sick again, I guess it wasn't just the canyon!

Shauna said...

How cute! Love the Ty guy. He is so stinkin smart! you go girl on teaching him! I love his "bwoke" and "show?" he's such a cutie! miss you

Lindsay said...

What a little smartie pants! He is such a doll! I loved those, thanks for sharing!

The McBrides said...

What a great talker! HE is so so cute, I can't believe how fast he has grown up, I am going to miss being in nursery with him!

Mimi Nowland said...

He looks too grown up, I guess it has been 7 months since we last saw him. My kids love to see what Ty is up to!

Erin said...

He is just adorable! And so smart! He talks really well - good job, Mom:)