BOY!! And we are very excited about it... and Drew is on his way to getting that basketball team he's wanting :) He is healthy as can be. Now we get to start thinking of a name!
Friday, July 17, 2009
It's a....
Posted by Celeste at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. Love you guys bunches.
Congrats!!!! Ty is going to be the best big brother!
How fun! They will be best friends. So fun! Congrats again!
Two little boys! How perfect is that???? I love it! xoxoxo
How Fun!!! Congrats again you guys!
Yahoo! Draino was right:) Ty and this little guy are going to be such good friends. We are so excited that he is healthy of course too!!!
holy cow... i was thinking boy but then you had me thinkin' it'd be somethin' different... so awesome!! yay!
I'm so excited for you guys!! A little brother for Ty to play with!!! Can't wait to see him now!!
Welcome to the two boy club! It's so much fun!!!
Yeah, 2 boys! How exciting, I bet Ty will love being a big brother!
Yay!!! Just please don't name him JaRonald!!!!
We are very excited for you all!!!
Aw congrats guys! Can't wait to see this new little man. Time for a belly shot on the blog!
Yeah for boys! Ty is going to love being a big brother. Especially once they can play ball together. We are just thrilled for you guys!
Everyone is having boys! I'm so excited for you guys. How are you feeling? Are you feeling him move yet? You need to post a prego pic soon. Congrats!
Ok I am so glad you finally posted something about the new baby!! I have been dying...I guess I should have just called you...Congrats!! How neat....I am so excited for you....
Congrats Celeste! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Ty is going to have a little pal! Good luck on the name choosing! Hopefully it will come easier to you than it has to us, we still haven't decided and he will be here any day now! I can't wait to see your new little man!!
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear what you are thinking for a name.
We are so happy for your family. The joys of boys!
Yay! I can't wait for you guys! Congrats!
I think I said it on FB, but I am super excited you are having another boy! It's perfect and Ty will have so much fun with another friend:) I want to see belly pictures, I bet you are so cute!
Post a Comment