Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Update

So... I finally got a tummy picture... to be completely honest until a few weeks ago I just looked fat and not pregnant... so showing tummy pictures wasn't happening. I am now past my 24 week mark and feeling like a champ. I almost feel bad because this pregnancy thing has been a breeze and I know it isn't for most people. I feel great I still am able to work out a few times a week and seriously forget I'm pregnant most of the time until I look down or look at myself in the mirror!

As far as names go... we have nothing.... well, as far as Drew goes this little man is already named Harvey ... after Harvey Unga (sp?) ... a BYU running back(?) ...yeah... we'll see... but we are getting no where with this! Good thing we have a few more months right!

17 comments:

Sarie said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see him! Harvey's not bad...

Sarie said...

Oh, I forgot to say you look super gorgeous pregnant!!!

Alisa said...

WOW lucky lady-so happy you feel good! What a blessing. You look lovely, too.

Leslie said...

Eh, don't worry about not having a name yet. Remember how it took us 10 days after she was born to name Kaitlyn? Yeah, maybe sooner than that would be good :)
And don't feel bad about having a great pregnancy - you deserve it! You had a long hard road to get one!

Melissa said...

You look wonderful pregnant. Congrats again.

Lindsay said...

You look so Cute!

Nicki said...

i loooooove the belly shot lady! now just be sure that we get one in a bikini right before you go to the hospital! :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

You look super cute! I think Harvey is cute and the little guy will fit whatever name you give him becuase he will be so cute!!

Julia Murphy said...

You're gorgeous and healthy ... not much else to ask for after that.

Garbett Family said...

As jealous as I am that you have not thrown up once, you so deserve an easy pregnancy after all you went through trying to get the little guy. As far as Harvey goes--just start to fake having an awful pregancy--and guilt Drew into letting you name him! :) Good luck!

P.S. Is his middle name still Ralph?

LuCDay said...

So glad the pregnancy is going good for you! You look so cute as always. Go Unga!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You look so cute! I have to say that Ty looks so much like you. Hope everything is going good for you guys. It seems like forever since we've seen you.

Kelly said...

It is so fun to see you with a little prego belly! You are tiny. I'm so glad you are still feeling good. Good luck with the baby name... It was rough on us for a while there!

The McBrides said...

you are SUCH a cute pregnant girl! I am so glad you have had such a great pregnancy! Hope you are recovering from your crazy week!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh Celeste!!! You really look amazing, and I'm so glad you are feeling so great, especially having to take care of a toddler right now! What a blessing. I'm so excited for you, and I was so sad we couldn't see you guys this last trip! It honestly was a crazy busy trip, but we'll be back at Christmas time, maybe then! And how sweet that Ty told you he loves you! What a sweet moment. I had so much to catch up on, it's been a while since I've been on here! (life is finally calming down from our trip!) I'll call you soon, I'd love to chat!

Julianne said...

You look so awesome.. I am so jealous! THe name thing is such a challenge. Whatever you decide, He is going to be super handsome!

Jami and Family said...

You look so cute pregnant! We are so excited for you and Drew and little Ty to be a big brother! I was never very sick with either of mine, thank goodness! Good luck with names! Hope all is well!