Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I love you mommy

Ty told me he loved me today for the first time as we were driving in the car and I had to write it down so I wouldn't forget. It was the sweetest thing ever to hear.

7 comments:

Julia Murphy said...

Those are the dividends from all the hard work that goes into parenting. Thank you so much for sharing such a sweet and special moment.

Kristan Carter said...

that is my favorite thing EVER...Kali tells me everyday now and I love it.

Jaimee said...

That's so fun! Those are the best three words to hear from our little ones :o) So you commented on my blog about the fair... You should totally come visit us next weekend for the Cassia County fair and play on the river with us! I want to see you guys and your cute growing belly! Tell me what you think!

Mindy said...

Moments like that make all the temper tantrums well wroth it. HOW SWEET!!!

Alisa said...

Those are the best moments. I love the new family photo.

crookstons said...

That is one of the best days of my life when I first heard those sweet words! Makes tears come to your eyes doesn't it!!

The McBrides said...

that is so sweet! he is the cutest little guy, he is like halle's big brother! I love his ski thing, that is so awesome!