Sunday, September 20, 2009

My parents came to visit!

My mom and dad came to stay with us this past week and it was so great to have them here. They were able to be here for Ty's birthday which was so great. They had fun shopping and hanging out with us... they especially had a great time out boating. I was shocked when they both wanted to try skiing after it had been so long since they had done it. We even got my dad on a wake board! I was so impressed and Drew was even more impressed! We had so much fun with them and hope it isn't to long before they come see us again!!
My dad wake boarding!
My dad on a one ski

My mom trying to get up on skiis
My mom and Ty.

Ty and his daddy

8 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That is awesome that your parents went skiing and wakeboarding!! I bet Ty loved having them here at his house:)

Julia Murphy said...

Holy Cow!! I wish I can do that when I'm a grandparent. Your folks are pretty amazing. Also, I love that picture of Drew and Ty - they look so happy together.

The McBrides said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I bet your parents just loved spending so much time with ty!

Alisa said...

Your parents look great! I miss them, too! When are they moving?

Shauna said...

that's so fun that your parents got to come and visit!! that's cool that they went water skiing and wakeboarding too!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

The White Way said...

I can't believe he is two! Wow time does fly. He is too cute.

Mimi Nowland said...

Your parents look great out there! Way to go!