Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ty turned two!!

Happy Birthday Ty!!!

A Pirate Party!



The Treasure Hunt!!

Ty's new toys!

My parents came for his birthday this year and Ty loved having them here.

So... I can't believe Ty is TWO!!

Ty is such a cute little man... and even though he is hitting the terrible two's and everything is "MINE!" he still manages to melt my heart and crack me up with his funny personality.

He is such a boy and loves his sports, trucks, cars, and tools... yet he has his sensitive side and loves to cuddle, watch movies, give kisses and wear my high heels!

He plays in the tub for like an hour every morning.
His favorite movies are Nemo and Cars
His favorite foods are mac and cheeses and hot digitty dogs
He watches Mickey Mouse Club house and Handy Manny every morning
He talks like it's nobodies business and asks everyone he knows... "what are you doing? ... or "where are you going?"
His best friends are Sophie and Bree but he loves and asks for his cousins all the time!!

We love you Ty Guy!!!

Thank you everyone for coming to the party!!

16 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, time flies. Happy birthday to Ty!

You're looking great, by the way. :)

Julia Murphy said...

The party looks like it was a huge success. I can't believe Ty is already two and he looks so grown-up! Your family is so sweet and special, I just know Ty is going to be a terrific big brother!

Garbett Family said...

Awwwww. Benjamin still asks for Ty all the time. When he finds out he's STILL not here he just sadly shakes his head and says, Oh, Ty sleepin'." Happy Birthday Ty-Ty!!!!

AmandaS said...

Wow, he is such a scary little pirate! Looks like great fun! Arghhhhh!

Lindsey said...

Ty is soooo adorable. Really, what a cute, cute little two year old! Cute party too! You look great Celeste.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

The girls had so much fun at the Party! Bree has her pirate tattoo on and she love it!! Thanks for letting us celebrate with the Ty man on his special day!!We love Ty so much and the girls seriously love having a best friend so close:)

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Ty! What a fantastic Pirate Party! Wish we could have been local!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Ty guy!!! I can't believe he's 2 either! What a fun pirate party!

Alisa said...

Two is such a fun age-not terrible, just testy!

Kristan Carter said...

Oh he is so cute...2 WOW time sure does fly...They just get more & more fun...If that is a word

Jami and Family said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Its crazy he is already 2 and you're having another one! Sounds like me...The party looks like it was so much fun, he is such a cute little guy!

Mindy said...

He is such a funny little guy! The party was great!

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun time! Happy 2 years Ty!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I haven't checked blogs for a while, so sorry this is late!!
What a fun party!Love the cupcakes! how awesome that your parents were there too. I really like Ty's new toy,I bet he loves it.

crookstons said...

Wow I can't believe Ty is two! Happy Birthday Buddy!! He is soo stinking cute!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Ty! I can't believe he is already two. He is such a cute little man!