This last weekend Danny and I flew to Portland for a couple of days to meet my family and celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday with friends and family. Danny was awesome on both the flight their and the flight home. Both times he fell asleep as we were taking off and woke up as we were landing... I got very lucky! ... and every time I would call and talk to Ty he would ask me if I was still at the airport and what was I doing there... cute.
Danny got to ride the tractor with my dad and play with my brothers kids Emma and Jake who are great entertainment for him. The birthday party was a great turn out and my grandpa cried a lot. He as a ranchers at heart and by profession we found a cute John Deer tractor candle for his cake. They are selling their home and land and moving to Medford this fall... it will be sad not to go up there anymore and ride the tractor!

6 comments:
What is wrong with emma in that picture she looks like she might bit someones head off, but jske looks cute. LOVE OUR DANNY BOY!!
what a fun trip! IT looks like Danny had a blast! I love that cake!
I had cuter picture of Emma... this was only one where Danny was looking! Jake does look adorable though!
I'm so sad I wasn't in Oregon..... looks like you had a great time!
Looks like fun! Your grandpa is so cute, and it looks like Danny had fun:)
I love the photo of you snuggling Danny... so beautiful. You're such a good mom to your boys.
Post a Comment