We had to start the trip off right with Drew finding his grandpa's old swimming suit and wearing it :) Owe Owe!!
It doesn't get any better then this!
Danny just got his 3rd tooth in and always has his tongue out feeling his teeth... it's super cute.
Bear Lake this year over the 24th was short but awesome. I wish we had more time up there... and I think I say that every time we go. We had fun in the boat, swimming in the water with our little fish boy Ty and playing in the sand. La Beaus shakes are always a treat and playing on the lot with cousins is great... although we did get the condo this time and we didn't see people as much as usual! Our bad. Danny was awesome as usual and Ty was in heaven. LOVE Bear Lake.

6 comments:
I'm pretty sure that is the sexiest picture of Drew I've ever seen.
WOW Drew! That is a side of you I am pretty sure I don't care to see again... HA HA HA! Look at your adorable boys! They are getting so big! Looks like a great get-a-way!!
You and your boys!! LOVE IT!!!
Nice, Drew, Nice!!
Looks like you had a great time, I love Bear Lake in the summer, even without a boat.
love the swimsuit and hopefully Drew didn't sport it for too long! ha ha! what a fun trip! I love seeing Ty on the tube...so fun.
I'm dieing at that picture of Drew! The boys are so cute. Little Danny is growing too quickly. Love your hair!
Post a Comment