Saturday, September 04, 2010

Danny Boy is about the house


Danny boy turned 9 months old last week and also started crawling! He is a slow motion crawler... it's cute. He pulls himself up on everything and gets so excited when he does. He is still the biggest sweetheart and I hope that doesn't change. Ty and him have started to wrestle a bit and love to play together which had been really fun to see. Ty always laughs and tells me something funny "Danny Boy" did. Brother bonding is awesome.

My 19 year old sister Inna moved in with us a few weeks ago while she finishes high school at the Adult Ed high school in Sandy. It has been great having her around. She is very helpful around the house and with the kids... love having a live in nanny :) ... She is looking for a job if anyone knows of anything let me know! In the meantime she is always up for babysitting and cleaning houses.

So... life is sweet.

4 comments:

richardson crew said...

oh man I miss those boys so much. I hate that we live so far apart! Give them both hugs and kisses from " AUNTIE MURRY"

Jami and Family said...

Its a whole new world once they are mobile, but they seem so happy to be able to get anywhere they want! I wish I had a live in sister/nanny!! How lucky!

Shauna said...

go Danny! I can't believe how big he's getting. Man I feel out of the loop with you...I'll have to call soon and chat!

crookstons said...

Look at him! He is adorable Celeste!! How fun for you that your sister is living with you for awhile! That is great!!!