Ty's third birthday was yesterday and I can't believe how old he is getting! We had a little celebration with a "Cars" theme at Ty's request and it turned out so fun. Food, family, friends, presents, car races and Lightening McQueen and Mator cake. The day was great and Ty was in heaven. He is still excited about all his new toys and keeps asking if he can have his birthday again tomorrow.
Uhhh yeah... Danny couldn't take his eyes off the balloons and Ty couldn't take his
eyes off the cake! :)
and yes I made these cakes...
I am no cake decorator but this was so fun...
yes it took a long time...
and I am already thinking about what to make for Drew and Danny's birthdays!
A big surprise was that my parents showed up for the party and I had no idea they were coming! They made the drive out from California and surprised us all. They are still here visiting us and we are having a blast.
So Ty I love you. I can't believe you are three... growing up so fast. So sad!!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Ty!!! what a party! I can't believe those cakes, you are amazing! I think I will hire you out to make Halle's next birthday cake... maybe a giant princess castle? You are such a cute mom, we love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Ty! Looks like SUCH a fun party! I especially love the cars (creative genius!) and the cakes!
Celeste! I haven't been on here in so long! I had fun catching up! I love all your pictures, and I can't believe Ty is 3!!! Looks like you did a great job on the party, and I can't believe you MADE the car cakes!! I will be calling you for the 411 on those for sure! And Danny!! How cute is he??! Crawling, getting new teeth! He's getting so big! How fun for you guys to go to Bear Lake! We haven't been there in so long, I love those raspberry shakes! I miss you, I need to call you. I know I say this like every Christmas, but we really are thinking about taking a trip up to Salt Lake when we come out for Christmas. I'd LOVE to see you!
So fun, we miss you guys! I can not believe how big danny is! Hope you can come to the picnic tommorow.
I love these little men so much! I can't believe Ty is getting so big right before our eyes!! Love you. :) Murray.
Happy Birthday Ty! He is such a cutie. Way to go on the cakes, SO cute!
Happy birthday little Ty guy! I can't believe it...our boy are growing up! Such a cute cake! you out did yourself! what a fun party...wish we could've been there.
Happy Birthday Ty!! Cute cake and the party looked like it was a hit...
Post a Comment