Happy 1st Birthday baby boy Danny!
Can't believe it has been a year. Danny is still a little sweetheart/ destroyer of our house and I can't get enough of him.
A few facts:
He has 8 teeth
He walks around everything and stands on his own
He is a destroyer... or as Drew likes to call him a terrorist... because anything that is organized in our house he likes to tear is apart... ha ha ha
He is a mama's boy... but at the same time LOVES to get in on the wrestling action with dad and Ty
He loves york peppermint patties, bread, and yogurt
He loves to head up the stairs as soon as he realizes that someone forgot to put the gate up... and he looks around to see if anyone has noticed.
He says mama, baba, Ty Ty and a lot of sweet squeals and other baby noises.
He is happy almost all the time but can't sit still for more than 30 seconds.
He is the love of our lives!!
P.S. Thank you Sarah for taking the photos... that was fun!

7 comments:
Where does the time go? I can't believe he is one! What a cute boy!!
those pictures are a riot! I can't believe he is one either, Happy birthday Danny!!!
Happy birthday Danny boy. We love you so much!
oh happy birthday!! He's adorable! I loved your pics with Sylvie-anne. so fun! You and your family look great!
Love the pictures, love the cute little boy too! Happy Birthday Danny Boy:) This past year has gone by so fast.
can't believe he's one already! crazy! I haven't been able to see him enough. love the pics of him devouring his cake
Those pictures are SO SO cute! Happy Birthday Danny!
Post a Comment