At the Marines Museum
Me and Danny in front of the Lincoln Memorial
Us in front of the Washington Monument
Stopped for lunch
On the metro
So a few weeks ago I got to go to Washington D.C. / Virginia to visit my great friend Sylvie-Anne who just recently had her second little girl Noemie... so cute! Her husband Eliot is there for a few months in training as a Jag officer in the Marines... ya ... hard core.
I forgot to bring my camera charger so I ended up buying a disposable camera... ya old school.. so old school in fact that the film took 3 weeks to get developed! And the pictures are super grainy... I did all I could to touch up the color.
Danny go to come along with me while Ty stayed home with Drew. We spent time hanging out at home with the new babe but did take a day to go to federal square and the Marines Museum. Both were awesome and gave me a new found respect for our armed forces and a sense of pride to be an American. All the better, I loved taking Danny to all these sites! ... not that he will remember any of it :) The week was so fun with Sylvie... just as it always is!

2 comments:
I actually like the effect that the disposable camera has on most of the pictures!! I love D.C., and it looks like you guys had so much fun. The boys look so cute in their costumes...sad we missed eachother for Halloween! next year we will have a party or something.
Sounds like fun! Danny is getting so big, he is such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment