Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby # 3... is on it's way!


"Guess what? .... Our mom has another baby in her Tummy!"


We couldn't hardly believe when we discovered the news. But we are so excited! We thought Danny was maybe a one time deal so we never took any kind preventatives after he was born. And yeah! I am officially in my second trimester and due July 27th.

15 comments:

Sarie said...

I am so beyond excited for you guys!!! BEYOND! I'll be here whenever you need anything!

Melissa said...

So excited for you guys. CONGRATS again! :-)

Debbi said...

WooHOOOO! That is so exciting! I hope you have been feeling well! Congratulations!

The McBrides said...

YEA!!! I CANNOT believe it!!! Drew told me in passing the other day and I totally frieked out, I have been so anxious to see you and talk to you about it! I hope you are feeling ok, I am so glad that we will have babies the same age! Congrats!

AmandaS said...

A. MAZ. ING! I am so happy for you! Congratulations to your sweet family.

Nicki said...

Yay!!! I am so thrilled! Here's to one more adorable Pearson in our world!!

Melissa said...

I am excited for you. This is a wonderful miracle for you. Congrats.

crookstons said...

How exciting! I am so thrilled for you guys! How fun this will be for you!!

Tara said...

Miracle of all miracles. I'm overjoyed for you!

Julianne said...

We are so excited for you guys!! I love the pictures...and your boys!

Brittany said...

no frikkin way! holy congrats! haha we are dyin' over here! so awesome, congrats congrats congrats!!!!

Leslie said...

That's so great Celeste! I'm way happy for you guys! I think 3 is a great number, it's been my favorite so far

Cyndi said...

I CANNOT believe it!!!! That is just awesome news. Congrats, I'm so happy for you!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news. I hope you are feeling well.
much love

Tenley said...

Congratulations! What a fun surprise!!!