Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Recipes...

So I am in need of some new recipes. Anyone have any new favorites? I can tell it's time for something new when Drew grabs for a bowl of cereal instead of what I made for dinner... even when he usually loves what I made... he just gets tired of things so fast! Dinner ones are the most needed but I will take any!


You can email them to me too... cnrnoelle@hotmail.com.

Thanks all!

4 comments:

The McBrides said...

I feel the same way! I would love your chicken rolls recipe, those were so good and Halle especially loved them, which is a miracle since we have a hard time getting her to eat much of anything! Anne Fisher and Julianne also made us really good dinners that I want to get the recipes for, I will pass them on to you as soon as I get them!

LuCDay said...

You should go to my friend's website
www.ourbestbites.com
Tons of easy and amazing dishes. I love her Spiced Honey Chicken and Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers. I get new ideas on there all the time!

Celeste said...

Thank you all for the recipes and links... can't wait to try them out!

Erin Marriott said...

Celeste!!! Congratulations! Oh my goodness, baby #3! How exciting! Wow, if you would have had a crystal ball all those years...isn't it amazing how Heavenly father just knows? I am soooo happy for you! You will be a great mom of 3! And dinner ideas...mmm....lately I feel like I'm in the same boat. But I have this new one I've been trying and I'll send it your way! Love ya girl!!