Don't let this innocent poor little picked on brother act fool you... this kid can hold his own. He doesn't have a whole lot of words yet... except "no no no" over and over again while you catch him doing something he shouldn't. But actions speak louder than words. If you turn your back on him for just a minute you can find him doing one of the following... and I have only captured like a 3rd of what he does on camera!
This little man is our mess maker... he gets into everything!! Ty never did this much, so this is a learning experience. He is our little terrorist around the house but we still love and laugh at him!

4 comments:
you definitely have your hands full! I can't believe he can get up on the table, and I love the one with the salad dressing, I am guessing you have had to pull out your carpet cleaner a time or two! Gotta love this age!
Sounds like fun! :) If you ever need a break we can entertain him over here for a while. I'm sure he'd love chasing Khloe.
What a big boy! It will be so fun when the weather warms up for all the neighborhood kids to go outside and 'release' all their energy! Maybe Danny will be less incline to create adventures around the house :)
I can't believe he dumped the salad dressing...yikes you do have your hands full! what a cutie though!
Post a Comment