Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Ty guy... our funny little three year old



Our ski bunny... he can go down the whole bunny hill keeping up with dad on his snowboard
Playing games on dads phone

Some of my favorite Ty-isms:

Ty: no mom... I'm not the girl!

Ty's been working on having a dry diaper at night... this is one morning...
Ty: Mom... I peed in my diaper. Can I have a new one?
mom: No Ty it's morning lets just take that one off you.
Ty: But the sun is still down... I'm going back to sleep.
(he takes off to his room... is quiet for less than a minute then comes running back in our room...)
Ty: Mom! I didn't pee in my jammies! Now can I have my transformer surprise!


I put Danny down for his nap... a movie on for Ty and then lay down on the coach and close my eyes...
Ty: Mom... sorry... the sun is not down... you can't sleep... sorry mom... sorry.
And he really didn't let me close my eyes!

After going to the bathroom... standing up...
Mom: Ty wash your hands
Ty: Why!?
Mom: Because we always wash hands after we go to the bathroom cause you touched your wiener and it's dirty.
... the next time he goes... he stands up pulls his pants down and sticks his pelvis out to aim in the toilet... no hands involved...
Ty: MOM! I don't have to wash my hands... I didn't touch my wiener!
.... and he has tried to use this excuse ever since!

LOVE my Ty guy!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Those stories are hilarious.. he is one smart kiddo!

ETCK said...

Ty is so funny!!! He cracks me up! I bet when you're not yelling at him you're laughing at him. He certainly isn't a boring little kid. I can't wait to have Erik read this blog post. Hilarious!

The McBrides said...

Dustin and I were laughing our heads off reading these, what a funny kid! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! What a funny and smart kid!

Shauna said...

ha ha! Boston has used the same excuse...I didn't touch my penis mom! boys are too funny. I love 3 year olds perceptions on things.