Thursday, December 13, 2007

28 Years Old!!

Well...today I turned 28...can you believe it! I'm so old!! So instead of being depressed about gray hair and saggy boobs...just kidding...I'm not that old...yet. I fished through some old photo albums and found some great photos with some of my favorite memories of the last 28 years...wish I could post them all. It counts down.

Little Ty coming into my life and making me happier than I ever knew I could be.

Marrying Drew in 2003. He's the greatest husband a girl could ask for and I'm still so in love with him. All our trips to Hawaii. Flying to upstate NY and bringing our camping gear cause we we had no money to pay for a hotel..ku fling yu's fortune cookies..one little..two little..teaching my how to drive a stick..and statistics..The women's rest room at the U..the Saturn commercials..wake boarding..boating..camping..I could go on..

My mission to St. Louis where I gained a greater testimony..fell in love with the people..bonded with the "tightest" group of missionaries...found my best friend..Mur (You cut those watermelon so cute...I like those blue eyes...let's get back to woods body)......and found my soul mate...Elder Pearson.





BYU-Hawaii!!! Erin..playing on the beach..hitch hiking.. trips to the swap meet..your bachlorett party...and a few years later being neighbors.. serving in YW together and becoming best friends. Sylvie-Anne..longboarding..snorkeling..hiking.. swimming.. playing.. to much fun. Later in life..trips to Bear Lake and hanging out as much as possible. Sky Diving..Hawaii was one of the greatest experiences of my life.



Tara's house in Provo...acoustic nights..the after party parties..long boarding...Sarah teaching us how to do the worm...the Bob Marley poster on the wall..shopping trips to Banana. The funnest trip to Cali I have ever taken...squishing 8 people in a 6 person car for a 13 hour road trip.

Skinny dipping in the Cortlandridge hot tub with Nicki,Tara, Becca and Aubrey...Nicki baring ALL when trying to hop the fence via the coke machine..then getting caught by the cops... "We CAN'T get out of the hot tub to open the gate for you officer." ..."Oh...well..ah...when I leave you girls need to get out and go home."

Cortlandridge days...Kelly..Kristan..Sabrina..Tiffany..Debbie..and Jessica. There is not enough room here to write all the fun memories. Midnight workouts to Cindy Crawford..dancing to the Backstreet Boys and Tootsie Roll (to the left)..trying on Tiffany's wedding dress when she wasn't home (we never told you about that:) ..Debbie coming to my birthday party thinking we all were quiet girls and found herself shocked when she walked in and there was a DJ..making smores as an everyday midnight snack..Belgium waffles..sneaking out with Sabrina to soap boys cars...Kristan getting her room ransaked with flour and broccoli by Scott..coming home to Kelly rearranging the furniture in her bedroom while completely naked.. our neighbor boys Ryan..Pete.. Travis..Brain..Kurt.


Nicki...two words..Danny..Jamie..the Y look out point and then laughing so hard in the elevator ride back up to our dorm room that we had to take it back down to the lobby and finish laughing. Our trip to Canada. Several months later TPing there house and peeing on their lawn.

Moving to Utah after high school with Kelly and Tasha..the boys..Tom and Shad..Dave..Dustin..Jake...what's his name Jackson...and Craig of course. Budget rent-a-car..pulling all our mattresses into the front room for a week..WWF..late night clubbing..weekly snowboarding trips..UVSC dances...getting our belly buttons pierced.

The best group of friends a girl could ask for..Arcata ward Temple trips..stealing road side cones..the flag pole and roof top at HSU..Mike's pool..Denny's..and Dancing.

Girls camp with Sarah and Laurel...I feel a tan coming on..teaching me how to walk like super model and make out with poles.

Mud football in our back yard. A fun game turned into a major mud bash.

My family...our summer vacations..the big red van..our old house..our new house.

Cheer leading with my best friend Amy..yaaaa..taaaaa..sneaking into my parents house when we were 5 years old to eat yogurt..sneaking boys into the house and then hiding them in my closet when my dad got home...I could go on..and there was always a lot of sneaking.

All my memories with you Anna..our awesome bangs..campfire kids..singing to Aerosmith..sneaking out to egg the school..smearing Crisco all over our selves hoping to get a better tan..and the endless sleep overs.

I can't wait for future memories to start.

7 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday Celeste! I am so glad that I found you guys and had such fun times! You are so fun, and I hope you had the best birthday!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Celeste! I laughted when I saw your Pacific Union Cheer Picture because I remembered wearing it for Halloween when I was like 10! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

The White Way said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow you have some good memories. Some of the memories bring back the good old days. Sometimes I miss them. I can't wait to see you guys when do you actually get here?

Kristan Carter said...

Celeste,
Happy Birthday...Gee I really did remember and I was going to call you, but now I am sure you won't think I really remembered...I love the count down...The good old days....Love You

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday to you Celeste! I love the pictures, and you are so beautiful it's not even funny! Love the pics!

Sarie said...

Oh my gosh there were so many things I wanted to write here but there are too many follow up comments to write down! I loved this blog post! Nice picture of me too I look like a total dufus. Great memories and I miss you already so much. Love you.

Kelly said...

What a great post! I can't believe you remember those things. I can't remember rearranging my room in the nude but I wouldn't put it past me, yesterday I was cleaning my room the same way! We had the best time in college. I miss those days! Happy Birthday. Can you believe we are closer to 30 than 20? Wow the years are flying by!