Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ty slept through the night!!






So...last night was the third night in a row that Ty slept through the night. He rocks!! We just hope he keeps this up. Drew's jealous because in the past the few times he's slept through the night it was my night to get up with him...including these last three nights (Drew gets up with him 3 nights a week...on the days that I have to work...he's a great husband).


...But...I only have three weeks left until I'm done working for good!! Dec. 21st will be my last day of work. It's the last day before the Christmas break and I thought that would be a good transition for the kids....oh I love my kids and I love my job...I'm going to miss them both...but I love Ty much much more and I can't wait to be home with him all the time. I'm going to need some advice on what to do as a stay at home mom!!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Way to go Ty! My boys are horrible at sleeping through the night, woo hoo for you! I am excited that you are almost done with work - you will love being at home!

Erin Marriott said...

Celeste, Ty is absolutely adorable. He is getting so big, and has grown since the last time I saw him! I sent you an email like a few weeks ago, and just realized it came back to me. So I emailed you again, and if that didn't work, send me your email again. Anyway, LOVE your blog, and love that this is just one more way of staying in touch with you. I think about you often, and I'm so excited for you to be able to be home with cute little Ty. It's the best being home! Love ya!!

Holly Rohrbacher said...

Hi Guys,
I am jealous! Thank goodness Will is not too far behind.
We are excited to see your family during the holidays.
-Holly, Davi and Will Rohrbacher
p.s. I hope its okay I added a link to your blog on our website.