Drew is seriously the greatest dad. He is so sweet and yet so tough (in that he tosses him around like crazy... preparing him for sports :) ) on Ty... a perfect combination. They are so cute together and I love the way Ty looks at Drew like he's waiting for dad to do something funny to make him laugh. Drew always comes up with creative things to do with Ty and this is his latest and greatest. Ty rides in this basket on my skateboard and Drew takes him for a ride down the alley behind our town home... Ty absolutely loves it and it' s really cute.
Happy Fathers Day Drew... I love you and I think you're the best dad ever!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day Drewchka!
Posted by Celeste at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ty just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Is that your skateboard from Hawaii??
what a fun little ride! Drew is creative..I never would've thought of doing that.
He looks like he's having so much fun !! Hooray for summer!
Happy Father's day...late Drew! Hope you had a good one! Ty is so darn cute, I can't wait for Bear Lake...I told Mindy the same thing! Rylie will love to play with him!
GET THAT KID A HELMET IF DADDY IS PUSHING. HA HA. It has been really fun watchin Drew with Ty. There is such a strong bond between them.
Drew is an awesome dad and seriously I am a little scared for Ty because Drew comes up with all these crazy things. Next he will be shooting him out of a cannon or something!!:)
I love the basket idea!!! Very fun!!!
Man, what a cute kid, you guys lucked out all right ;-)
Ty's smile just melts my heart!! Love to see that he's getting some early exposure to the longboard! ...Next week? Whoa, what if we did? Lunch? :)
Oh, I love the "basket-on-skateboard" idea!! Ty is seriously growing up so fast. What a cutie pie. I love how you said YOUR skateboard. You're such a cool mom. Happy Father's Day, Drew!
Post a Comment