Thursday, June 05, 2008

Champions!




Drew's rec league basketball team... The Hoovers... (named because the suck... which they really don't) took first place in the league with only one loss... and that loss was by one point. We are so proud of them. They have had so much fun playing together, yelling at refs together and I have had so much fun watching them... along with everyone else who comes out to support. ...especially Drew's mom and grandma... I don't think they missed a game and they are seriously the best cheerleaders you could ask for. After every game they give all the players 5 bucks and all the little kids who come a dollar... everyone loves it because it bought milkshakes after every game! :) What will we do with our Wed. nights now?

16 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so cute. I love the pictures you sent me. It was fun going to the games with everyone. I'm sure there will be more wednesday nights to come.... I hope!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Yeah Hoovers!! I bet they will do it again because everyone loves the games. Thanks for the great pictures again!!

Christi said...

Congrats Drew!! Sound like a good time!

Kelly said...

So cool. Way to go Drew, and the Hoovers! I wish Jody had some guys to play on a team with. Those are adorable pics. Ty is so cute.

Anonymous said...

It's so funny, Jeff is in a rec league too!!!
I wonder if they'll ever play against each other?

Lindsey said...

fun! I think that is something I miss about the states - how common recreation leagues are. So much fun. A milkshake sounds really good right now... :)

Lindsay said...

Congrats Drew! Ty is getting so tall!! He is so sweet!

Garbett Family said...

Was there any doubt they would win the championship? Congrats to my favorite brother-in-law!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Way to go Drew!! I can't believe how tall and handsome Ty is!! LEia and I miss the little man!

Angie said...

congrats on the win Drew!!! I know that we are a little older now, but it never felt so good to win, right? I play vball with friends and it is just like we are kids still. hehe

Erin Marriott said...

Way to go Drew! Don't you just love watching your husband play sports? And I cracked up with the picture of Ty doing is push ups! That's adorable!! He's getting so big...I need to call you.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I miss going to Trent's games. Congrats on the big win!

Brewer Family said...

Congrats Drew! I knew you had in you! Ty is getting so big! Not to mention, he is a doll! Those eyes! I started a blog it is saltlakebrewers.blogspot.com. And I added you guys to my friends! I hope that is ok!

Tori

Kristan Carter said...

So fun...Congrats Drew...

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations!!!! I see the name hasn't changed since highschool. :) Glad to hear that they are kickin it old school still.

Pam said...

Caught up on your blog. Ty is soooo cute! I love the picture at the top of your blog too. So glad that you are doing so well and happy!