My little guy turned one today... where has this year gone?! I can not believe how life gets faster by the minute. It feels like yesterday that he was to small for his "newborn" outfits and here he is practically a man! ... well okay I'm exaggerating a bit. But seriously... slow down life... I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm a mom! Now I have a one year old!
Ty is on his way to walking... takes three or four steps and then face plants onto the floor. Says "Mom" ... used to be to me only but now he calls all people "mom" when they have something he wants. He is a total crack up and gets the giggles all the time... just like his mom. He loves to eat... oh wait I mean SHOVE food into his mouth. He's totally into fun toys, dancing, and other little kids. He is the best little guy and I fall more in love with him everyday.
His cute little football cake.. no I didn't make this... but isn't it sooo cute!!
We partied hard at Drew's Aunt and Uncles house. They have an amazing house with a pool in the back yard... lots of fun.
It was so much fun having our friends and family there to celebrate with Ty.
Singing Happy Birthday with Drew and Ty's little cousins and friends to help carry the cake.
After the party was over and we were playing at home... Ty was loving all his new toys! Here he is on his super cute fire truck from Sophie and Bree... and Tom and Amanda... that he is addicted to.

21 comments:
You are kidding me! I can't believe he's a year old already. Where does the time go?! He is adorable. Love the pictures! Especially the top one. And that football cake looks awesome.
Happy Birthday Ty!
Happy Birthday to little Ty! How exciting, he looks so cute eating that football cake! What a stud! I'm with you, time flies way too fast...slow down!
Can you believe it's been one year!!Ty looks very handsome as a birthday boy. I love his birthday cake! looks like he did too!
Celseste,
One I can't believe it. Time sure does fly. TY is so cute and I love how Drew is wearing a fully invested BYU shirt...LOVE IT....Have you guys been going to the games?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!! He is so handsome, Hippie!! I wish I could be there to watch you in action as a mom. I know you are awesome!
Happy Birthday lil Ty guy! I know what you mean with time flying by! It's so crazy how much they change in a year. Looks like a fun party (what a huge house!) and I do love the cake. You should just pretend you made it.
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that he is one! That makes me really sad! Where has time gone? He gets cuter and cuter every day! I love his cake! Happy BIrthday Ty!
Happy Birthday Ty!!I am so glad you like your fire truck...you and Sophie can ride together now!!
He is such a cutie pie. The party was a total hit!!! I loved the football cake and Daddy putting HIS face into it. Where is that video?!! Happy B-day Ty Guy!!!
Happy Birthday Ty!!! He is SO cute! What a fun party!
Happy Belated Birthday Ty! He's a doll.
We're sorry to have missed his party, looks like fun!
can't believe he's one!
Happy Birthday!!!! He is just as cute as ever! I need to get me one of those fire truck things. i am sure Miles would be on it for moe than the twenty seconds he is interested in his other toys ;)
Seriously....slow down life! I agree, it is going to fast.
He is so cute and his birthday party looked like so much fun! Its hard to believe that time can go by so fast.
Happy Birthday, Ty! You are such a cutie!
I was just thinking that his birthday should be coming up soon! He is such a cute boy. It does go by way to quickly. Love his cake!
Happy Birthday Ty!!!
What a fun party! I love the cake! Happy Birthday Ty!
Thanks for inviting us to join in the fun! It was a gret party! Ty is just adorable!
That looked like a lot of fun! I can't believe he is already 1!! It looks like he had a great birthday!!! He is so handsome! I hope you all are doing great!
Tricia
I can't believe it!! ONE already?! Seriously, life is just flying by. It still feels like yesterday when we 'ran into' you guys on your way to the lake, and was so glad I had your present with me, and I got to meet Ty for the first time. I'll never forget how happy you looked, Celeste. It was like you just glowed being a new mommy. He is such a cutie pie, I wish we still lived close. Our kids would have way too much fun. Someday we'll be back:) Happy Birthday, Ty!!
Happy birthday to TY! Seems like yesterday I took the newborn photos of him. Miss you guys. YOu look gorgeous Celeste!
Post a Comment