Drew turned 28 today... ya ya I know I'm older than him... and he never lets me forget it! But.. I'm older and wiser right... well... not to much wiser... lets just say I'm happy he handles our finances! :)
The day was great... at least I hope he thinks so! Dinner at Cheescake Factory and Better then "Kissing" for a birthday cake... you can't go wrong. I filled the house with 28 balloons... each with a different number inside that went to 28 different little fun gifts. He got to pop them throughout the day and open something. His main gift was a new snowboarding jacket.
Happy Birhtday Drew! I love you and I'm so happy I've been able to celebrate these last few birthdays with you.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Drew!!
Posted by Celeste at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The balloon idea is great! I think I'll copy that one!
What a fun birthday!!!!!!! I am so glad you have such a wonderful man, Hippie!
Happy Birthday Drew! What a good wife you are, great idea!
Happy Birthday Drew!! Thanks for the yummy cake that I really should make more often:)
That is such a fun idea. You are so sweet to make birthdays a big deal. I need to be better about stuff like that.
Happy Birthday, Drew!! I love that idea, about the balloons!! You're the cutest wife, sounds like you made his day so special. p.s. I love that cake, we used to call it "better than scout cake", haha. probably because we brought it to the scouts cake auction night, and the name just kind of stuck!
I tagged you! Check my blog for what to do!
Post a Comment