Monday, September 22, 2008

A week with Two!

So... Drew and I decided a while back that when Ty turned one we would start talking about how we would bring baby number two into our lives... may seem fast to some of you but it takes us much longer than the average to bring a baby into our family.
Well... this week we had so much fun watching Sophie for our friends Amanda and Tom while they took a vacation to Washington DC and we got a taste of having two little babies. And it was so much fun! I would actually have to say that two was often times easier than one... except when nap times didn't coordinate.
They were so much fun to watch and Ty loved having a buddy to play with. He would follow Sophie around like she was Queen... it was so cute.... wish Drew did that to me :)!
Here they are on their matching firetrucks. They were on these like 50% of the time and loved sitting on them while watching a movie.
They always had to play with the same toy. Sometimes that got a little ugly.
And of course always found something to get into together... here they are in our game cupboard... playing with a deck of cards.
So... I debated about posting this picture. While I took a shower one morning I let these two play in our bedroom. I came out to find them in Drew's sock drawer, my make-up and underwear drawers... yes... Sophie is actually wearing my pink underwear.
It really was a fun week with these two. I actually found myself with some free time while they entertained each other.

11 comments:

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Those two are so cute! That was nice of you to watch Sophie while they were in DC. What a party!

Sarie said...

Sexy undies Celeste!! Can't wait to hear more about a poosible #2!!

Jaimee said...

Lol! Nice undies! If I leave my drawer open, Jakobie gets out every pair of colorful, exciting undies that I've got and puts them around her neck. It's so funny!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

hot pink hey!! looks like they had a great together!! Funny we're thinking the same thing about #2!! I can't wait to hear about it!!

Ang said...

How fun! I love the last picture. That is hilarious!!!

Christi said...

I hope that the time with two talked you into it!!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Thanks So much for watching Sophie for us...It was just nice to know that I was leaving her with friends who love our little Sophie Bear. I love the firetruck picture and of course the pink undies. She has good taste right!!Pink thanks again and hopefully you will let us do the same one day for you and Drew!

The McBrides said...

They are the cutest little friends! Im so glad that you guys had so much fun with your temporary little addition to your family!

Garbett Family said...

Hey! Super Cute!!! Try to find a girl this time... it's time to break the baby boy cycle! :)

Kristan Carter said...

Isnt' it so amazing what another little one around does....They just love playing...Come down next week and lets get the little ones together...and the MOM'S

Erin Marriott said...

Looks like they had a ball together! That was so nice of you to watch her for your friends. That's hilarious about the undie drawer! That would be exciting to hear about a possible #2!! You're such a cute mom.