
So... just picture 'Donkey' in Shrek II... I think when he's on the back of the carriage when Shrek and Pheona are on there way to the Kingdom of Far Far Away... and Donkey won't stop talking... and then starts making a funny popping noise... this is Ty with his new thing... fishy lips. My mom taught him how to do this when we went to visit in August but just recently it has been his new favorite thing... mostly in the car when no one is talking. He does it CONSTANTLY... but I love it... it cracks me up.
This isn't the best video of him doing it... but you get the idea.
14 comments:
So cute! Good of you to capture it on camera too!
Hippie, he is so cute!! I wish I could be there to see you in action as a mom. I know you are awesome!
It's been a while...again! I love the videos of Ty laughing and walking and the fishy lips. He is so dang fun! This is my favorite stage. They do so many fun new things all the time. Thanks agian for taking the kids. You're the best.
It's been a while...again! I love the videos of Ty laughing and walking and the fishy lips. He is so dang fun! This is my favorite stage. They do so many fun new things all the time. Thanks agian for taking the kids. You're the best.
Fish lips are the best...So dang cute. Please come and see me I really miss you!! I love all of your letters on that website..Dang Cute
Oh he is precious!
Aaww that is so cute!
How cute! that is so funny when he plays with his lip too. I just want to squeeze him!
That is so cute. What an adorable boy!
What a cutie, can't wait to see him at christmas!!
Those little fish lips are so darn cute! He has the best curly hair...I love it!
I love that little face!! Poor little guy, getting 3 teeth at the SAME TIME! I'm sure that didn't feel too good! Isn't it the cutest when they get their teeth, though? It's like they grow up overnight! He's such a doll.
Cutest thing ever!
Dustin and I laughed so hard when we saw this- he is SO cute! I have never seen a baby do that! Your kids has some serious skills
Post a Comment