Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ty's One-Year-Old Photos


How cute is this little man! He had his pictures taken by the same girl who took his six month old and sealing pictures back in March. ...Alaina... Digital Darkroom ... it's listed on my favorites.
We went to Wheeler Farm and got some really cute shots of him.
He looks so posed... but we really didn't "pose" him.

There's somthing about Ty in Ties that I absolutly love... maybe it has something to do with his name... I da' know... but I love this kid in a cute Tie... even if it is with jeans!


Okay... this one cracks me up! Mostly because this is the face he makes when he's yelling "MOM" ... when we needs me for attention purposes only.



Such the man... waiting for his lady.

20 comments:

Jaimee said...

He is so cute! Those pictures are super fun!

Jami and Family said...

How cute is he? I love all the pictures, they turned out so cute!

Shauna said...

Those pics are great!! What a cutie! He does look like such a stud in a tie! Remember when we used to say "nice tie" when we saw a hot guy on the mish? we were so silly!

Christi said...

Hippie!!! Those are the best pictures! He is so handsome in his tie!

Lindsay said...

Those are such great pics! Ty is SO cute!

Brittany said...

C- I NEED A BIG FAVE!! mindy left me an email address on my blog to send her my email address ... but the one she left me doesn't work!? do you have it or could you ask her to email me or something?? mine is brittany.faiga8@gmail.com thanks a ton! and these photos are gorgeous!!

Mindy said...

She is so talented...and it doesn't hurt to have Ty as her modle. What a stud! I love the last picture posted. He is so funny!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

OK so that is kind of ridiculous! He is so stinking adorable! I love the outfit. He looks like such a little man. I can't believe he is one already. Those pictures are great!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute! he is the man:)

Erin Marriott said...

Aaghhh!! Can you get any cuter?! He's such a cutie pie, Celeste! He's going to be a little heart breaker!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Great pictures!! I absolutly LOVE the last one, on the bench... I want a copy of it!!!

Kasey said...

Those are SO cute. Love them all. And I agree, his tie is adorable.

Nicki said...

Awwe, Celeste! Ty's looking ALL GROW'ED up! What a handsome little man! We miss you, but we booked our UT trip Dec. 19th to the 31st, so let me know if you'll be around cuz we definitely want to see you!

Kelly said...

LOVE his outfit. he's adorable. My favorite is the last one!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy you have! Those are GREAT pictures!!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Wow! Ty looks like a little man all dressed up! He is getting so big!!

Lindsay said...

You have been boo'ed! Check my blog.

The White Way said...

He is toooo much! Those pictures turned out so good. Its amazing how fast they grow.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

He is soooo...handsome!!!