Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ty's walking and finally got some teeth!

The same week that Ty turned one he also started walking and finally got some teeth! ...three teeth to be exact... all at the same time. You can barely see it in this picture but there is a little cute tooth poking up on the bottom. He also has his two front teeth coming in.
... now if he can just get some hair... then he won't seem so much like a little old man!


It is so fun watching Ty walk around everywhere. He is still so wobbly and falls down all the time but we are so happy for him. I loved the process he took in getting to this point and how scared and excited he was when he first started taking steps on his own.

13 comments:

Debbi said...

I love those toothy grins when they only have a few! So cute, his eyes are so big and so gorgeous! Seriously, you are going to have to hold back the girls some day!

Christi said...

I love these pictures! He is such a handsome boy!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Ty! How fun. He is such a cute little man!

Shauna said...

I didn't realize he didn't have any teeth!!! Boston has been teething forever! He has 2 on top and 2 on bottom. Yeah for walking! that is soo fun! go Ty TY!! He is so dang cute and getting so big!

Kasey said...

So cute! I love seeing them just starting out walking.
Alexa didn't get teeth until the day after she turned one. I actually think the whole teething process goes smoother when they get them so late. Hope you are finding the same thing!

Tara said...

So Adorable! Our little man is doing the same thing! And he just got his third adn fourth teeth with two more on the way. Isn't it funny how thye seem to have all of these monumental milestones all at once?

Sara Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brewer Family said...

Yay for Ty! He is so stinkin cute!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Adorable as usual! those are some big milestones all at once...and three teeth at a time, whats up with that?

Kristan Carter said...

I love it when they start walking...and then they start running.

crookstons said...

What a little stud! We just love him! He is so stinking cute! I love how he was telling Jaxson some serious story the other night! I really wish we could come to Mead with everyone! I am SOOOO bummed! I always look forward to hanging out with everyone and all the kiddies! :( Hopefully next year!

Jami and Family said...

How fun that he is walking but beware he will be all over the place and into everything! He is so darn cute and its crazy he is getting so old!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Yeah for Ty! It's so fun to watch him walk! I can't wait for Christmas, it'll be so much fun to see the 2 of them play together!