Fall has come and gone so quickly. It actually snowed the other day and I was not prepared for it... mentally or clothes wise. I love the colors and peacefulness of fall. There is something calming about the crisp air and beautiful leaves. I had to get a picture of Ty playing in the leaves outside is grandmas house... these were actually taken a week or so ago... now you can find snow where this beautiful pile was.
Although Drew is excited that Snowbird is now open... I am not fond of winter and yet here it is and it lasts sooooo long. Any suggestions for things to do indoors with a one year old?
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Fall is 'leafing' to fast
Posted by Celeste at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
We're missing Utah's autumn so much!! These fall pictures of you and Ty are adorable... I still can't believe how fast Ty is growing up! Stay warm!
Boxes of crayons, pads of paper, and a locked box to put the crayons in afterwards. Edible playdough (made with powdered milk and peanut butter) is fun also... You might consider getting him a sibling. They're a lot of fun.:) Darling pictures!
I am so with you! I hate the cold and the snow. Your blog is so cute! I love it!
I wish fall would stay longer too! You are such a cute mom, I love the pictures.
One word... ELMO :)
One word... ELMO :)
cute hat!!! Yeah for fall and Winter:) maybe one day you will be a fan of cold!
it was fun to see you on saturday- that little one of yours is just so PERFECTLY HANDSOME!! when drew was feeding him brownie, he was so cute. you guys are just darling.
I agree that fall could last a bit longer. Snow!! that's crazy! Luckily none here yet. Cute hat by the way.
So cute! I love those pics! I am wondering the same thing! I used to love winter but not with a one year old! AAAH!!!
I'm sad that winter is here too. I hate waking up to darkness and going home from work in darkness. I love the snow, but I had the short days. But I am excited for the holidays! That's something positive.
Oh I love these pictures! You and Ty look so cute in that picture together! (love the hat by the way!) And yes, I love the Fall too, it's my favorite time of year by far. Wish we could take our stollers out together and go walking with the kids, or go to Garner Village or something! Miss you girl!
I love the hat Celeste. It is very Hippie!
Good luck with that! I am going through the same thing in philly. What to do when its too cold to go outside? Let me know what you figure out :)
You're both very cute! That hat is pretty awesome! I did just introduce Leia to Elmo, and she loves it!!
I found this website when lookinf for things to do with Leia: http://babyparenting.about.com/cs/activities/a/playdough.htm
That picture of you and TY is so cute. I love your hat. Look at you being all in style.... I am loving the leafs to. Kali loves playing with them
Post a Comment