We spent Thanksgiving Day at the Pearson residence. As always the food was great... I seriously could have just eaten the yummy yams and stove top stuffing and been completely satisfied.
After dinner I spent the evening planning out my shopping for BLACK FRIDAY ... one of my favorite days of the year. ... call me crazy but I love the excitement... sure I'll get up at 3:30 in the morning, stand in line at Walmart for an hour in the rain just to get that DVD that's on sale for 2 bucks! ... so fun. And I have Christi... Drew's sister... to blame for my love of black Friday shopping. My first year married Drew warned me about her... after waki taki's and a plan of who grabs what and who stands in line while the others run... I have been hooked.
I love this time each year where we reflect on things we should be grateful for.
I have many things to be grateful for:
just to name a few...
A husband who works hard and smart... so that I am able to be home with the Ty guy each day
A healthy baby that cracks me up all day long
My family
My friends
My religion that brings me peace, happiness and understanding
The beach
Chocolate... in all it's forms
Down Comforters
Good movies
Good laughs
Hot Tubs
Photography
New adventures
and Drawer organizers
I hope every one had a great Holiday!

9 comments:
Sweet "gratitude" list! I love Ty's Indian Headress! Very cute. Hope you got some great deals on Black Friday!
I love his bib and Indian feathers! and I am truly grateful for your love of Black friday because you really helped me out with the girls Christmas Dresses:) Thanks!!
He is so cute. I love the headband. You are the best mama, Celeste.
I love the picture with the little indian headdress!! It looks like you guys had a yummy meal, I hate Black Friday you are better then me.
I love tht hot tubs made it on your list!! IF I had a list of favorite things in the world, hot tubs would be in the top 5!!
I don't know how you do it, I can't get around black friday!! My sleep is so worth the few bucks I'd save!! But it looks like you have a great partner, I can see how that would be a lot of fun!
Sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! You made me laugh with your thankfulness for 'drawer organizers'...haha! That is so you! Cute pictures!
looks like a fun Thanksgiving. Cute little Indian headdress! He is too cute! We miss you guys!
He looks so stinking cute as usual! I can't believe he let you put that on his head. Miles won't even wear a hoodie. :)
Oh, and his talking is crazy cute! I love it...yay yay all the time. Be happy he says momma. Miles calls me dada and its driving me nuts! I mean, he can say mom, he just doesn't. :(
Hey Celest! This is Heather. Thanks for the comment on our blog. I am glad you found it through Tori's blog. Now I can see your cute blog. Ty is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how big he is already!! How fun! We can't wait for our little one to join our family! So glad you are doing well!!!
Post a Comment