So... Ty's starting saying a few words and I love it!! When ever you ask him a question he answers with "YA" ... it's so stink'in cute... and as you can imagine Drew has a lot of fun with it... making fun of everyone he knows. ...let's just say Ty thinks a lot of Drew's friends are gay.
This video shows him playing his favorite game ... Peek-a-Boo. Also he hasn't quite gotten "daddy" down yet.
...oh and PS Drew has just gotten home from the BYU vs UTAH game and has lost his voice and is a bit depressed.
Here are the few words he says:
Mommy
Buddy
Doggie
Binkie
Fishies
Mum ... means Monkey
Deee ...means drink
"wadis" .... as he points to the TV... I think it means "watch this" ... he loves Baby Einstiens.
It is so fun! I about freaked out the first time I heard him say binkie and point to his binkie... now he's been picking up words and it's so fun to watch him. When he isn't using understandable words he still is always talking to us... and everyone. It's hilarious... the kid doesn't shush up!

10 comments:
I love it, he's so cute, and he talks so cute! Way to go buddy!
How cute! His little voice is darling.
He's so cute and growing up so fast!
i love that stage! how fun
so stinken cute!! I love watching them learn new things. He's such a little stud!
We loved watching these videos... Brother Murphy couldn't stop laughing at the types of questions Drew could possibly ask! Ty is simply terrific and you're doing a great job. Miss you tons.
Once they start they never do stop :) He is so adorable hippie!
Oooohhhh, Celeste, he is the cutest little guy ever!!! I love his little "ya". It's always so fun hearing their little voices for the first time talking.
I love it! When I had him a week ago I noticed that he walked around talking about everything. He is so cute and I love that I can ask him any question and he will answer yeah! I am also glad to see Drew laughing after his BYU loss but who wouldn't with they cutie Ty playing peek-a-boo:)
Sooo cute!1 can't wait to see him again soon!
Post a Comment