Has it really been that long?
I love birthdays and I always have. But I have to quote a great quote from a great movie... Pretty in Pink... "Ohhhh why can't we start out old and grow younger?"
I love birthdays and I always have. But I have to quote a great quote from a great movie... Pretty in Pink... "Ohhhh why can't we start out old and grow younger?"
Why can't my hair still be naturally that blond?
I have great memoies from great birthdays in the past. This picture is of me on my 5th birthday. It was my first time on an airplane flying by myself. When each of us grandchildren would turn 5 my grandma would fly us to Disney Land and spend the week just the two of us... very awesome grandma.Some other great birthday memories:
1.Having a birthday dance in my partents barn with the entire 7th grade.
2.Having a prep rally on my birthday as a sophmore and the entire school singing to me
3. Having a huge dance party with DJ Dave in Cortland Ridge on my 20th birthday
4.Eating meat for the first time in 8 years on my 21st birthday and opening my mission call
5. The Elders in my district and my companion throwing me a fun little surprise party on my 22nd birthday
7. My mom always making me candy cane cake and eating it with yummy candy cane ice cream
8. And oh yes... my sweet sweet husband on my 24th birthday... hid my presents around the apartment and told me I had 5 minutes to find them... if I didn't find them all I was out of luck... but I would get an extra 10 minutes to look if I searched the house in the nude... so after 5 minutes was up... yes he had me running around the house completely naked searching for my presents. He loves remembering that birthday too. :)
Today has been a great memory as well. I woke up to Drew sending me off to get a message. Yummy Cheesecake Factory with friends for lunch... and if you haven't tried the Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake... it's to die for good!
Getting a new camera that I've needed for a long time!
Years go by so quickly... but I am greatful for the ones I've had! Here's to 29 more great ones.


14 comments:
Ditto on the blond comment. I blame Utah. There's just not enough sunshine here!
Happy Birthday!
Oh Celeste, your post is so great. I hope you had a great day, and Wade thinks that Drew had it right with that 24th birthday. He has been thinking about how to get me to search for Christmas presents ever since I read this to him:)
i forgot until i saw your bday on my google calendar!! Hope you had a wonderful day! You are so sweet and a genuinely great person and mother! We love you!
Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and I loved reading your post about fun birthday memories, sounds like some great times!
We had so much fun at lunch and I really think the tuxedo cheesecake was amazing as well!! all those pictures of you are so cute... You were so blonde:)You also forgot to tell everyone that you jumped into a dumpster the year of the nude birthday find! Fun memories:)
Those pictures are so cute! I love to see those! Sounds like you had a great day! Happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE!
Oh, yes if we only aged backwards..."Youth is wasted on the young" also one of my favorites.
I was crying laughing about your 24th birthday. that is hilarious....and genius at the same time.
Michael liked the 24th Birthday idea also... So glad you had a great birthday!
I wish I lived closer so we could've celebrated together! Glad to hear you had a great B-day!
That was the cutest post. You are such a great girl. See you in Vegas!!
Happy Birthday Celeste! Hope to see you before too long!
Happy Birthday Celeste. I'm still cracking up about your 24th birthday memory!
Happy Late Birthday! Hope it was a great one!!
Post a Comment