Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ty's Nativity

It all started with this little dog... my mom spotted it in a children's play Nativity set and had to have it... had to have one for each of her grandchildren. My parents have 3 Boarder Collies... and love them!
So here's Ty's favorite toys these days... he loves the angel because if you push her it plays Away in a Manger... and he totally rocks out to it.
He loves giving all the characters kisses... and then wants you to give them kisses too. His kisses are so funny cause they're fishy lip kisses.


If you don't have one of these sweet kids Nativity Sets I highly recommend it! Ty has gone crazy over it. I plan on packing it up with our Christmas stuff so that he can only play with it at Christmas time... this way it will be Special for him.

10 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That is really adorable! You will have to tell me where you got it so I can get one.
I love his little fishy lip kisses....too sweet. :)

crookstons said...

That is so cute! What a fun toy!!

Garbett Family said...

Benjamin and Sam loves theirs! However, they aren't cute and kiss them. They throw them and fight over who gets to chew on them... :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute! I love the fishy lips kissing and I have to see him rock out to the angel music:)

Shauna said...

that's too ironic. I was just going to tell you about this. My mom got one and the grandkids love it. Boston loves pushing the angel button too. I went to get one at Walmart and they were sold out. I love Ty's fishy kisses.

Kelly said...

So cute. i'll have to find out where you got it. I also LOVE the Willow Tree nativity set and have been eyeing if for a few years now. I love your birthday post. I actually did remember your birthday and meant to call you but obviously didn't! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite nativity set! I agree with packing it up with your Christmas stuff. He'll be so excited to see it again next year.

Christi said...

I love that he is kissing the baby Jesus!!

Kristan Carter said...

Isn't that the best...We have the same one. And kali loves it.

Cyndi said...

So good to have you "home" for the holidays! I loved your Christmas Card and Ty is a little cutie. Happy New Year!