Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I love this time of year. I love having time set aside for family and friends to gather together. I love all the Christmas parties that bring us all a little closer to each other. I love celebrating the birth of the Savior and remembering what a miraculous gift he was to each of us from our Heavenly Father. I love that Ty is old enough now to participate in the Nativity at family parties... even if he is the first one to run to mom and dad in his cute little angel costume.

I hope that you all have a great Christmas. I am so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends to surround me. And for a husband that I love unconditionally and for my little Ty that melts my heart.

7 comments:

Christi said...

The christmas card is so cute! Merry Christmas Hippie!!!!

Brewer Family said...

That is such a cute Christmas card! I love that pic! You guys are too cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

The White Way said...

Cute picture I hope that you didn't forget me!!! I haven't talked to you are you coming home for christmas. Call me if you do!!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Merry Christmas! You guys looks so cute in the pic!

Kasey said...

What a cute family! Merry Christmas!

Sarie said...

Cute card! And so great to see you Celeste!
xo

Lance and Becky said...

You have the cutest family! I love your card! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!