Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I tried to get a picture of Ty in his super cute Easter Sunday attire but he would not hold still or look at me! ... so this is as good as it gets. How cute is his pink stripped shirt and little belt! ... he is turning into a boy way to fast.

Easter Sunday was fun. Ty LOVED all the candy in his basket and even the books he got. This kid is a chocolate feen like me. He could eat it all day. We spent the afternoon and evening at Drew's parents eating a yummy ham dinner and then having an Easter egg hunt with all the cousins. We finished up with gifts from grandma and grandpa and then bubbles outside. It was a beautiful sunny day... we got so lucky!

Nice from behind :) ...and he had to carry this empty candy holder with him everywhere! He loved giving the chick kisses.
Ty and his cousin Isabel in the Easter hunt at Grandmas.

All 10 cousins on the Pearson side. ... and yes that is chocolate in Ty's mouth... only way to keep him still to take a picture.
The chocolate bunny that he has been working on since yesterday morning! He went around the house carring this bunny and chocolate all over his face singing "happy... happy... happy!!"

13 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Sounds like a fun time! I am glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who won't look at the camera when I try to take pictures of them! His choco egg is awesome, It will take him weeks to eat!

Garbett Family said...

I need pics of him in bunny ears!

Christi said...

He looks SO handsome!!!!! I miss that little guy!

Unknown said...

Sooo...cute!!! It looks like you had a great Easter. It is so much more fun with kids!!!

ETCK said...

He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's old enough for a belt. How cute!

Sarie said...

He is such a stud muffin Celeste!

Jaimee said...

Ty is so cute! Those are some great pictures you got, even if he wouldn't look at you! :o)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

What a handsome little fella in pink! Did you get Drew to wear pink too? He looks so cute and I love the chocolate bunny!

crookstons said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! That is so cute about the Chocolate bunny on a stick! I bet he was Happy... happy... happy!!!

AmandaS said...

Ty is such a handsome little guy! I am so excited for you guys, and for Drew's new calling as bishop! (wink, wink!) It was great to see you today!

Kristan Carter said...

Wow he has grown up so much...Maybe it was the outfit..so handsome....Love it.

Brewer Family said...

He is so cute! He is getting so big! Isn't this such a fun age?

Lindsay said...

He is such a cute little man! He looks so grown up. I am so happy you had a good Easter!