Sunday, April 19, 2009

His Father's Son

Ty is growing up each day to be more and more like his dad. I can't even tell you how proud and happy Drew is every time Ty picks up a Sports Illustrated magazine and thumbs through it page by page using extremely excited expressions like "Ohhhhh.... BaBiBall!!" and "Ohhhhh.... Fuball!!!" Every time we have the TV on and are searching through the channels and Ty sees a basketball game or some other sporting event he screams out "BaBiBall!!" and actually wants to watch it. So... I am over ruled these days with what we can watch on TV... not that I had much say before the Ty guy came along :) So... although I can no longer watch What Not to Wear or a little HGTV in the evenings it is worth it cause... I love my boys!
Here's Ty in Drew's snow boots.
My little man..... all boy!
Ummmm.... ya.... I don't know who was more excited about this new toy... Ty or Drew and his friends who now can play HORSE inside the house.

12 comments:

Julia Murphy said...

I remember a time when Drew was reading the Sports Illustrated tucked inside an Ensign. Some things just don't change .. miss you guys bunches and bunches!

Marie MW said...

I had so much fun playing with Ty this summer. He has grown up so much! I can't wait to be out there so we can play again!

Erin said...

Seriously so cute! He is definitely all boy! You have such a great little family:)

Kristan Carter said...

How fun. I love boys that are all boys...That is how Brian is and I wouldn't change it..

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That is so cute that he looks through the magazine and makes sound effects so cute and funny!

Debbi said...

How funny! I think Ty should go on what not to wear with those boots! what a cutie. I'm in Utah, we should all get together again sometime!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Your boys are so spoiled!! I love this mimicking stage... leia walks around with my purses, wearing my shoes!!

Kasey said...

Those pictures of Ty are so cute! He is really getting big. And that basketball hoop is great.

Christi said...

I love it!!! He is too cute!

Quinn said...

Oh my heck!!!! That photo of Ty reading the Sports Illustrated is priceless!!! Ty is such a cutie & I can't believe how big he's getting! So grown up!

ETCK said...

That is too funny. He's such a cute little boy. FYI - What Not To Wear (my favorite show) is on in the afternoon's at 1pm and 2pm. :) Just in case Ty is taking a nap during those times I thought you'd want to know.

ETCK said...

I messed up the times. It's on at 12pm and 1pm. :)