In Ty's behalf, I suggest that perhaps there is no man nor woman who could resist a stroll around the counters in SUCH adorable shoes! I'd keep on eye out for when Drew's doing it whilst he thinks no one's watching! :)
My life has never been better. Drew and I have been married for over 9 years now, we have super stud five year old Ty Guy and our energetic little three year old Danny Boy and giggly little one year old Jimmer!
Need a Home Loan or refinance? Please give Drew a call anytime... even if you just have mortgage related questions... he gives great advice. Drew has been doing mortgages for over 6 years and now runs a branch that is a referral based business... so any help would be greatly appreciated. Drew (801) 792-6670 or email him drew@elitepmre.com
14 comments:
In Ty's behalf, I suggest that perhaps there is no man nor woman who could resist a stroll around the counters in SUCH adorable shoes! I'd keep on eye out for when Drew's doing it whilst he thinks no one's watching! :)
That is too funny! What a cute little guy!
I love that picture!! That is going to be a wedding video picture one day...
Must be the age because its Ava and Sophie's favorite thing to do!! So cute!
He is halarious!!!! What did Drew say?
.... no handbag to match?
Ty's too adorable for words!
LOVE it!
HAHAHA! Well, at least he picked a really cute pair, right?
Ha ha so cute! Every mom needs pictures like that!
That's a hilarious post!! and those are really cute shoes!
Now that is some good black mail for when Ty gets older!! Way to cute! The look on his face! Uh-Oh, I am busted!!!
Oh I love it. That is such a cute picture, that will be major blackmail someday!
so cute! he really is becoming quite a little man! If things don't work out between him and sohpie, halle is next in line!
Oh Ty guy is too funny! Atleast he has good taste:) I love when he uses our blowdryer on Sophie and Bree it makes me laugh so hard but he loves it.
Post a Comment