Tuesday, May 12, 2009




I've been so terrible at taking pictures and blogging lately. The only pictures I've taken in the last two weeks were these ones of Ty eating spaghetti and insisting on using his spoon and my fork. It only reminds me of how independent he is trying to be these days... at least when it comes to eating. 


We have been teaching him to pray for the last few weeks and he is so funny when we tell him it's time for prayers. During dinner time prayers he'll close his eyes, bow his head and still continues to shove food into his mouth... with his eyes closed and head bowed.... we try not to laugh through the prayer. 

5 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

Wow he is really going to town...How fun to have that independence...Kali has it two and my mom swears it is all about the learning process...So I am trusting her on this one.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Ty guy! That is classic:) One day those pictures will be in his wedding video or something because he is so into that spaghetti.

Julia Murphy said...

I'm so proud of Ty! He's really got a handle on that dinner and I can't believe how fast he's growing up. The photographs are priceless - keep up the good work.

Christi said...

He is SO funny when he eats spaghetti!!! I miss that little guy!

Jami and Family said...

I love a kid thats not afraid to get dirty!! He is so cute and he is getting so big!