So... I consider the adoption of our little guy Ty the first little miracle in our lives and now I consider the little one growing inside me as our second miracle.
Yes... I'm pregnant!!
Due December 5th
We just went in today for our second check up and everything is going great. I am officially out of the first trimester and excited for the second. I have been so lucky not to be sick at ALL!! Except feeling tired ALL the time and having a few aversions to certain foods... like chicken... and cravings for food with tomato sauce in it... I feel great.
The crazy part is Drew and I were all set to do invetro. We had done all our pretesting and were just waiting for my cycle to start so I could start the meds... you start meds on the 3rd day of your cycle... I never started!! The Dr. called me to see what was going on and I told him I must be really late this month. Finally after almost three weeks late I took a pregnancy test and we are having a baby!!!
We were able to hear the heart beat at our first Dr. visit... which is rare apparently... but I needed to hear it to really believe I was pregnant! I started crying right there in the Dr. office.
We are so excited for this little one to come into our lives and for Ty to have a little brother or sister. I know the Lord's hand was in this one just like he was with the Ty guy.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Our Miracle.... # 2
Posted by Celeste at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

32 comments:
Well, I'm blubbering almost as hard as when you called to tell me. We are so, so happy for this miracle! We love you all so much!!!!!
Yay! Can I be your doula? ;) j/k...but seriously :)
OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for you, congratulations!!
Wow Celeste, that's amazing! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so very happy for such a blessing in your life. We love you like crazy and ... please blog ALL the time from now on. Hugs and sugars.
Hippie, I am so happy for you!!!! Next time I com visit hopefully we will both have new babies. :)
Oh my goodness!! CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you! That is so amazing!
Celeste, That's so awesome! We are so happy for you! Hope all continues to go well!
Celeste Congratulations! What a wonderful miracle! I hope that your pregnancy continues to go by smoothly! Being pregnant is so amazing! Wait until you feel that little one start to move! We can't wait to meet the new little blessing!!
MAMA Celeste!! I'm SO excited for you!! I hope you haven't been too sick, but enjoying all of the crazy cravings-- I'm remembering that you had some pretty fantastic cravings without being preggers, so I'm ready to hear about some doozies! :) Yay! So So SOOOOO happy once again for you all!
Yeahhhhh!!! I am so happy for you! What an incredible blessing. And, I am SURE that TY will be a great big brother!
Ya Girl!! We are so excited for you guys it really is so amazing and wonderful:)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so thrilled for you!!!I am glad you are feeling well. We can't wait to meet this little one!!!
You already know how excited I am, but really, I'm SUPER excited!!! I can't wait to see your prego pictures, cause you know you're going to be one of those who look amazing while 9 months pregnant. I love that picture of Ty!! can't wait to see you guys!!
Hip, hip, hooray. Congrats.
I can't stop crying! I am so happy for you! I couldn't believe what I was reading! Congratulations! Love you guys!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you, you guys are awesome parents.
The secret's out! I've been waiting for you to post it and am so happy that all is going so well. Seriously when you called to tell me the news I had chills, tears and so much excitement. No one deserves this more. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I'm hoping girl so one set of our kids can hook it up!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you! I couldn't be happier for you!
Celeste, that is amazing! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats.
I am so excited for you guys! Its so amazing how things work out! You will now know the miracles of adoption and pregnancy...it truly is amazing how these little spirits come into our lives! Well congrats and I am so excited for you!!
yay!! im so happy for you!! congrats!!
Celeste,
I still cried even hearing it for the second time. I love miracles and especially in our own lives, what a blessing number TWO will be. You have been very blessed with TWO great miracles....I am so exited for you and DREW & TY....A family of FOUR who would have known...Love you girl...
Yeah! We are just thrilled for you guys! I am so glad that you are feeling well. That is a blessing too! COngrats!
Celeste, I am as happy for you as if you were one of my own girls! Your Mom is sooooo excited, too! You are a testament to being happy with whatever you are given. This miracle just proves that ANYTHING is possible through faith. I can't wait for the continuing updates. Congratulations and much love.
Congratulations! How exciting for your family to have a new little one soon.
CONGRATS!! That is amazing! We are so excited for you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy!
congrats!!! I am sooooooo excited for you! Best news all day.
CONGRATS Celeste!! I am so happy for the two of you!
Congratulations, Celeste! I'm so ecstatic for the news! I heard the news from Lindsay, but my mom and Lindsay both wanted to be the first to tell me:) We're all so so happy for you!
Celeste that is so exciting yeah! What a blessing!
Post a Comment