Thursday, June 04, 2009

First Camping Trip of the Season

This isn't a very good picture but my camera died right after I took it so I couldn't get a better shot... I promise he is a much better wake boarder than this!



We took our first camping trip of the season and had a great time... We took off in the middle of the week and went up to Yuba Lake with our great friends and usual camping/boating crew... minus Kevin. Although the water was really really cold it was so great to be out on the lake and enjoy the sunshine,

10 comments:

Nicki said...

What a fun trip!! So glad you guys are out enjoying the beautiful Utah spring! We're still a wee bit nervous to combine toddlers and camping, but these pictures are a bit more encouraging! :)

Jami and Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! Seems like you and Drew are always doing something fun!

Julia Murphy said...

I love the camping pictures - you never fail to find something exciting to do. Ty and Drew look like they are having a super time together. Can Ty really be getting that big and grown up? Love you bunches - see you soon.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

We had fun especially our little escape to Dairy Queen shhhhh!!!

Erin Marriott said...

Celeste, I have tears steaming down my face, and chills all over my arms!!!!! I have not checked your blog in so long, and I had no idea you are pregnant!! I am so excited and so HAPPY for you, and I just want to pick up the phone right now and call you. I just might. What a blessing, and it tears me up thinking about 4 years ago, and we had that conversation about someone adopting a baby and then not too long after they ended up getting pregnant. It's just so amazing that Ty was definitely supposed to be in your family for a reason. Congratulations! No, I need a better word than congratulations!!! Love you!!!

The McBrides said...

love the pics! It looks like you guys had a great time, i have never been a fan of camping but you guys make it look like so much fun, I just might have to try it some time!

Julianne said...

Yeah for summertime! I hope you are having a good time back home!

Anonymous said...

Celeste, I have sucked at blogging lately, but I just saw your last post that you are pregnant. I am so incredibly happy for you!!!! Congratulations mama!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, this gets me all excited for Bear Lake...except for the fact that I look like crap in a swimming suite right now...but I still can't wait to see everyone and have fun. Love you, and can't wait!

Lance and Becky said...

What, I just read below that you're pregnant! YAY, I'm soooo excited for you guys! Congrats, congrats! WOOOO HOOOOO!