Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cail part 2

When Drew got to Cali we left for a great trip up to Oregon. Drew has never been there before and I really want him to see my grandparents place before they sold it. We stopped at "Trees of Mystery" on the way. My sister Inna and Alina came with us and I am so grateful... we couldn't have survived the drive with out them there to entertain Ty.

Here we are at Crater Lake.

Here we are at Silver Falls in Salem where we stayed with one of my greatest friends Sylvie-Anne. We had so much fun with them and my sisters LOVED the Russian food store they took us to.




A quick stop at the Portland, OR Temple... so beautiful.
A fun time up at my grandparents ranch just north of Portland. Ty had so much fun playing on the tractor and petting the horses


A beautiful drive down the Oregon Coast and a REALLY fun stop at the sand dunes for a little four wheeling.

After we got home from Oregon my whole family got together for a few days and had a great time.

Tye Dying T-shirts with the family. Thanks to my sister Donna for getting it all together!
This is my parents home and the home I grew up in. Sadly my parents plan on moving out of state next summer up to Oregon and I am so so sad.
My dad took all the grandkids for rides on the "tractor" they LOVED it... could n't get enough.


All the cousins together.
My parents and all their grandchildren.

My dad's parents and their great grandchildren.

13 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

looks like you had an amazing trip! I would be so sad if my parents sold that house too it is so nice and I love all the tree's. Maybe you and Drew should buy it he he:) Your grandparents are so cute and Ty looks like he is in heaven.

Julia Murphy said...

I love all the pictures and great things you guys did while on this trip. Oregon is amazing - been there and want to go back! I got such a chuckle from all the cousins - I swear they all must be about the same age, how fun for them!

Can't wait to see Ty - he's such a cutie. Oh, can't wait to see you guys too. ;)

crookstons said...

What a fun trip! So beautiful! Oregon is one place I would love to visit! Looks like you had a great time!

Kelly said...

I was bummed I didn't get to see you more but understand that you guys had your family to see. I can't believe your parents are moving? That's crazy!!! Will you still make it back to Humboldt?

I love all of the pics especially your family one with the tye die shirts. That's a really cute pic of you guys.

Kristan Carter said...

Such cute pictures...How cute are you mom and dad with all those grandkids....I am sad that they are moving for you...I loved the tripe we took in college up the coast...so much fun...How are you feeling...I haven't heard an update in a while.

Shauna said...

what a fun trip! So sad that your parents are moving--I would've loved to go there and visit. Your Dad pulling those kids in the wagon is priceless---so much fun. Glad you got to go to Oregon too--such great memories for Ty Ty.

Christi said...

Looks like you had a blast!! I can't believe your parents are moving!!! I know that is rough! I can't imagine what I would do if my parents moved.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Looks like a party! I love family reunions!

Jami and Family said...

You guys sure know how to have a good time, I am jealous of all your fun trips! Looks like you had such a fun time!

Erin Marriott said...

What a fun trip!! I love the picture of the three of you in front of that beautiful waterfall! You look so skinny!! And I loved the tie dyed shirts...how fun! We're coming out in August...are you heading down to So. Utah anytime? :) Miss you!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun trip.

Sarie said...

Cute photos! I love your big blue house. I don't want your parents to move! So many memories!

Alisa said...

How FUN is that? And HELLO, Celeste! You have a darling family. Congrats on #2, I had no idea. Glad you're feeling okay, so fortunate!
We're back in Portland, maybe someday we'll get to catch up. Where are your parents moving? So much change, I'm clueless. Really.
PS I found your blog through Sarah.