California was so much fun. I was there for two and a half weeks and could have stayed there another two and a half weeks. The trip started out with a trip to San Fransisco with some girl friends to watch "Wicked" ... it was so amazing!! I would go see it again in a heart beat. It was so fun being in San Fran as well and I loved all the shopping!The first week and a half I was there with Ty only... Drew joined us for the last week. While there Ty and I had so much fun with family and friends... here are a few fun things we did.
Trip to the beach with Inna and Alina.

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you got to go on the trip.
Oh, what a FUN trip!! I especially love all the pictures on the beach, sounds like you guys had a blast. You look gorgeous, by the way! I think you've got that beautiful pregnancy glow!!! I'm still dying to talk to you, I'm just so excited for you.
I didn't realized you'd gone to see wicked! How fun!! What a fun trip you had, I'm so glad we got to spend some time with you guys, and although I've only been there once, I'm sad your parents are planning on moving out of their house.
Post a Comment